Orthodontics deals with correcting many dental problems such as:
- Over bites
- Under bites
- Misaligned bites
- Undue pressure on teeth and gums
- Misalignment of your jaw after facial surgery
Common reasons children need orthodontic treatment include:
- Thumb sucking
- Use of a pacifier beyond age three (3)
- Prolonged use of a baby bottle for drinking
People with crooked teeth or misaligned bites will often experience the following:
- Interference when chewing
- Difficulty in keeping teeth clean
- Strained teeth and jaw muscles
- Increased risk of breaking a tooth
At Columbia Dental, trained and experienced dentists will determine if your teeth are crooked or incorrectly aligned because of:
- Abnormal facial problems
- Abnormal alignment
- Difficulty or discomfort when chewing or biting
- Speech problems such as a lisp
Call us today for a free consultation. Call (866) 645-0111
A new revelation in dentistry, Invisalign is a comfortable way to straighten your teeth without having to wear the traditional heavy wired braces.
Practically invisible, this process has proven effective nationwide on both children and adults. Visit Dr. Raptis, a certified Invisalign specialist to learn if Invisalign is right for you.
SPECIAL INTERNET OFFER
We are offering one free Invisalign Consultation plus 5 % off the regular price of the procedure when you choose Invisalign at Columbia Dental.
Call (866) 645-0111 now to learn more about this exciting offer. Just mention the promo code 1001-1436 to qualify for the free Invisalign consultation and discount offer.